Saturday, December 20, 2008

Firefly & Dragonfly Keep Warm


Dragonfly has always been one of my favorite mother's. She is full of fire and energy and always has something new and exciting for her little unicorn children to do. She even named her child firefly because he reminded her of the little fireflies that flit to and fro in the moonlight in the garden. However, one problem I have with Dragonfly is that she always needs to be warm. She would be happy if we all lived in the desert...

This story can now be found at www.BEarthBlog.com

2 comments:

Carapace said...

You cruel temptress!;) Those unicorns are great! My house is way too tiny for more stuffed things, but I could still want some cuddly unicorns. Are more coming?

Kristie Karima Burns, MH, ND said...

I have about 35 unicorns and stories to post about them here...I just posted one about Candycanicorn. I am having way too much fun thinking up these stories and they come to me really quickly. I wonder if they all really happened and I just don't remember? LOL.